I Heart JRuby shirt
Do you totally love JRuby? Of course you do. Want a t-shirt to show the world just how much you love JRuby? Of course you do. Here’s how you can get one.
- Write up an amazing blog post about JRuby – your experience with it, something great you’ve learned about it (and yourself), clever solutions to tricky problems, etc
- Present about JRuby at a local meetup – try to video record it and post it online
- Give a talk about JRuby at a conference
- Convince the company that you work for to start using JRuby in its stack
- Get part of your work time budget to contribute to JRuby and/or JRuby related projects
Do one of those things and you’ll earn yourself one of these super comfy t-shirts to wear proudly.
Stay tuned for how to request your shirt
A JRuby Production shirt
Are you using JRuby in production? Are you willing to talk about it publicly? Will you let us interview you and/or your team to do a post about your experience? If so, we’ve got special t-shirts for you. Get in touch and tell us what you’re up to with JRuby and who we should talk to about it.
Shirts modeled by my friends Kristen and Alex at The Farmhouse in Hollywood, California